Watch Ms. MoonshineBonanza teach about how to be Misty Pokemon just close enough to achieve a cosplay look!
Here are five things I learned after watching this video:
- Really, cosplaying is for everybody. It is not exclusive to the rich and the famous.
- Cosplaying is not that expensive. Just choose the right characters to copy and you are set to go.
- Cosplaying is a fun-fun habit. It brings satisfaction to every cosplayer. After all the effort put into it, it is just right to have fun rather than dwelling on the reflections of frustrations.
- Simplicity is awesome! Simple fashion is actually cool.
- Wear joy and happiness when cosplaying. This are considered to be the greatest virtual costumes for cosplayers. After all, this is one of the reasons why cosplayers choose to cosplay.
As pointed out by the vlogger, Moonshine Bonanza, here’s how she got close enough to be Misty. She had to gather all the necessary things she needed to get past through cosplaying Pokemon’s Mislty.
- Hairstyle – Spray your hair with the Orange Hair Spray
- Orange Hair Spray
- Yellow Shirt
- Red Suspenders
- Jean Shorts
- Pokeball Lucky Box
By the way, who is Misty?
Well, according to Wikipedia, Misty, known as Kasumi in Japan, is a fictional character in the Pokémon franchise owned by Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri. She has appeared as a Gym Leader in the Pokémon video games Pokémon Red and Blue, Pokémon Gold and Silver, and their respective remakes. She was a protagonist in the ongoing anime for the first five seasons, travelling alongside Ash Ketchum and Brock to become the world's best trainer of Water-type Pokémon before departing home to Cerulean City to run the family gym, but made recurring appearances after. The character has also appeared in manga like Pokémon Adventures. Her Japanese voice actress is Mayumi Iizuka, while her English voice was supplied by Rachael Lillis and Michele Knotz.
So now that you’ve seen how easy cosplaying is, then you might want to adapt it as a hobby.
See More At https://hespirides.com/collections/cosplay
Share this post